National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) is a global nonprofit organization devoted to eliminating death, injury, property and economic loss due to fire, electrical and related hazards.
We’ve been helping the NFPA create eLearning course series and instructor-led classes on topics such as hazardous dust, confined spaces, fire sprinkler codes, health facility codes, electrical safety, and life safety codes.
We work with engineers and subject matter experts to create learning materials that are targeted to facility managers, inspectors, safety directors, engineers, architects, electricians, designers, risk managers, facility consultants, and project managers.
The “Confined Spaces” (NFPA 350) is one of the training programs we’re most proud of. But we’ve also created eLearning and/or classroom training programs that teach learners how to use these codes, too:
- NFPA 13: STANDARD FOR THE INSTALLATION OF SPRINKLER SYSTEMS
- NFPA 70: NATIONAL ELECTRICAL CODE ®
- NFPA 70E: STANDARD FOR ELECTRICAL SAFETY IN THE WORKPLACE ®
- NFPA 99: HEALTH CARE FACILITIES CODE
- NFPA 101: LIFE SAFETY CODE ®
- NFPA 110: STANDARD FOR EMERGENCY AND STANDBY POWER SYSTEMS
- NFPA 654: STANDARD FOR THE PREVENTION OF FIRE AND DUST EXPLOSIONS FROM THE MANUFACTURING, PROCESSING, AND HANDLING OF COMBUSTIBLE PARTICULATE SOLIDS
- NFPA 921: GUIDE FOR FIRE AND EXPLOSION INVESTIGATIONS
- NFPA 1033: STANDARD FOR PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR FIRE INVESTIGATOR
Here is a 3 minute “micro-learning” production, created for NFPA’s Marketing department.
The aim of the piece was to act as an infomercial, to introduce the complete series of the “350 Confined Spaces” eLearning course to members of the engineering community for possible purchase.
The piece is a great example of the growth in popularity for the industry to produce shorter, sharper eLearning modules.